Buying & Selling's questions - Chinese iziqna

Which car is a better investment?

13 answers · 2 days ago
I’m looking to buy either a 2019 Honda HRV (Sport) or Pre-certified used 2015 Lexus Nx 200 Whic car will last the longest and have less issues? I feel that the Lexus (although older and cost more) may be the better bargain.

I always see people with poor or not credit at all not a stable job and taking subsidies from the government getting those brand new cars while I have a stable job with good credit not getting even approved for a car loan which I really need to move on this car dependent city.

New Car Questions?

9 answers · 1 day ago
Best answer: Yesterday you said you were 18 years old with $1000 to put down on a car and your Mom's credit was "absolute trash" (Those are your words, not mine). Based on that, you will NOT be purchasing a new car. $1000 is not a hefty down payment, in many cases its not even adequate for someone with excellent... show more

I live in a city that doesn’t have a bus line and my car broke down in June. I am just looking for something to get me through winter. There is a car lot down the street from my home and they have a 2003 Pontiac grand am for $1000.00 it has 221,000 miles on it. Pictures are online and it’s pretty decent not a lot... show more

Best answer: Somewhere between 0 and 250,000 miles.

Used car not financed, paid for

So long story short I made a bad decision about a year ago. I bought my 3rd car. Shortly after I lost my job of 2 years and it was the middle of winter and I struggled to find anything to maintain that vehicle. I ended up not being able to continue paying on my car and I was just waiting on them to contact me... show more

Why are used Mercedes so cheap?

10 answers · 4 days ago
Best answer: Because they start getting very, very expensive to keep in good shape. $5,000 for a car that takes $2,000 a year to keep on the road. Look up the price of common repairs. Air suspension, active body control, engine electric, etc.

Buying car sold as seen

Don't you think they should go get a real job?

Best answer: Statistics gathered in a survey conducted by researchers at the University of Pennsylvania indicate that 41 percent of parents buy their children's first car when they are 17-19 years old, and the other 59% drive their parents cars occasionally or don't drive at all. A U.S. News magazine survey reports... show more

Does it mean some parts will definitely be messed up? Old as in 1980s.